Top YouTube Video Downloader Apps Review with Features, Pricing, and Comparison Choose the Best Free Online Video Downloader for PCs for YouTube Video Downloading:
YouTube is the most popular video-sharing website. The online video platform, which debuted in 2005, offers diverse material, including TV clips, instructional videos, music and gaming videos, entertainment content, and much more.
When streaming videos online, a sluggish internet connection might cause issues. Instead, you may download videos from YouTube using a YouTube video downloader software on your PC or smartphone. This way, you may watch videos at your leisure without being bothered by the irritating buffering symbol.
Check the facts: The video streaming market is estimated to be worth over $25 billion. YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, Yahoo! Screen, and Daily Motion are among the most popular video streaming services. YouTube is by far the most popular platform, with over 2 billion monthly active users.
YouTube Video Downloader Evaluation
In this lesson, we will go through the top video downloading apps in 2021, including their benefits, drawbacks, features, and much more.
Disclaimer: We do not promote or encourage the illegal downloading of copyrighted videos in violation of the terms and conditions of the sites. To legally download videos using a video downloader tool, you must first obtain authorization from the video owner.
Questions and Answers about YouTube Video Download
1) What is the purpose of using a YouTube Video Downloader?
Answer: You cannot directly download videos from YouTube. You may download YouTube videos directly from the web platform to your PC or mobile device with the Video Downloader software. Some apps also allow you to download videos from websites such as Facebook, Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
2) What are the general characteristics of a Video Download App?
Answer: The primary function of video downloader apps is to download videos from video streaming websites.
Some video downloading apps additionally offer advanced capabilities, such as the ones listed below:
- Set the encoder rate, resolution, and output size to compress videos.
- Set a download speed limit.
- Playlists can be saved.
- Save films to online storage services like Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox.
- Email movies to your own or someone else’s account.
3) Is YouTube Video Downloader safe to use?
Answer: Most video downloader apps are safe to use while downloading videos. Some apps, however, may include viruses. Therefore, you must ensure that you are downloading videos from a reputable website. The applications described in this review have been tested and are safe to use while downloading videos from the internet.
4) How can you save YouTube videos on your phone?
Answer: To utilize a video downloading apps, enter the video’s URL into the search field. That is all there is to it. The apps will analyze the video and allow you to download it to the selected folder on your phone or computer.
5) What formats do Video Download Applications support?
Answer: Video download software allows you to store videos in a variety of formats. Videos may be saved in MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, and more formats. You may also instruct the apps to extract audio and save the file in MP3 or WAV format.
Pro Hint: You can discover a variety of video download applications online. It would help if you tried the apps yourself to see whether it meets your expectations. Check to see if the app is compatible with the platform from which you wish to download videos. Examine the supported file formats to confirm that the apps can save files in the appropriate format.
The Top YouTube Video Downloading Apps
Here is the list of popular Video Downloaders Application:
- YTD Video Downloader & Converter
- ByClick Downloader
- Leawo Video Downloader
- 4K Video Downloader
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
SnapDownloader is one of the finest video downloaders for Windows and macOS, allowing you to quickly and easily download movies in high quality. It can download movies at high speed and supports over 900 websites.
SnapDownloader allows you to easily download movies in 8K, 4K, 1080p HD, 720p, and other formats and convert them to MP4 or MP3 format. The most excellent part about this apps is that it is straightforward to use and understand.
- It works on both Windows and Mac OS X.
- More than 900 websites, including YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, provide video and audio downloads.
- Download videos in various qualities, including 8K/4K/2K/1080p/720p and others.
- YouTube playlists, channels, 3D, and VR content may all be downloaded.
- To download from websites or films prohibited in your location, set up a proxy within the apps.
- Multiple videos from various websites can be downloaded at the same time.
- Downloading is quick.
- With simplicity, convert movies to MP4 or MP3 format.
- With a user-friendly interface, it’s simple to use.
Cons: It is presently only available for Windows and macOS, with no plans to support mobile platforms.
Conclusion: SnapDownloader is one of the finest video downloaders for getting high-quality and fast video downloads from over 900 websites.
2. YTD Video Downloader & Converter
YTD Video Downloader & Converter offers a simple user interface that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Bing Video, LiveLeak, and various other websites. The software may also convert videos to be viewed on mobile devices in Android or iPad format.
- Download movies from over 50 different websites.
- Popular formats supported include 3gp, avi, flv, MOV, mp3, mp4, and WMV.
- In the free edition, there are intrusive advertisements.
- It only works on the Windows operating system.
- Adobe Flash 9 is required.
Conclusion: YTD Video Downloader & Converter is a powerful video downloader that works on various devices. For the most part, the free version would suffice. However, if you want an ad-free experience or bulk downloads, the premium version is the way to go.
3. ByClick Downloader
ByClick Downloader is a free video downloader that can be used on any website. It will allow you to download videos in any format, including Mp4, Mp3, and others.
It allows you to download videos in any format, including HD. This will make backing up videos from any platform much more effortless. In addition, when you watch the video in a browser, it will give you the option to download it.
- ByClick Downloader allows you to save videos from over 40 different websites.
- It can download videos in various formats, including HD, MP3, MP4, AVI, and more.
- It has a function that allows you to download YouTube playlists and channels.
- ByClick Downloader may also be used to download live videos.
- By Click Downloader does not support the Mac or Linux operating systems.
Conclusion: By Click Downloader is a well-known video downloader on the market. It is straightforward to use. Moreover, it has advanced features like playlists and channels that can be downloaded.
VideoHunter is a video downloader that works on both Windows and Mac. It allows you to download videos indefinitely from over 1000 websites, including YouTube. In addition, it allows for a 6x quicker download speed.
It has an extensive feature set and includes functions such as music conversion to mp3. It offers free technical assistance and lifetime upgrades with all apps.
- VideoHunter has a function that allows you to download YouTube playlists.
- It’s an HD video downloader that can handle 8K, 4K, 2K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, and other video formats, as well as audio formats like 320kbps, 160kbps, and 128kbps.
- The apps also come with a batch download capability.
- During the free trial period, VideoHunter allows you to download up to 6 single films each day.
Conclusion: VideoHunter is a feature-rich video downloader with excellent speed. All of the features are simple to use. It will allow you to download videos from 1000+ websites in various codecs, including MP3, MP4, and others.
Inovideo is a simple yet effective application for quickly downloading high-quality videos in MP4 and MP3 formats. It is compatible with over 50 major websites. It runs on Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac OS X 10.12 or above. The videos are available in resolutions of 8K, 4K, 1080P, and 720P.
- Batch downloads are available in Inovideo.
- It downloads videos at a rapid rate using sophisticated download technologies.
- Inovideo offers a function that allows you to extract audio from a video.
- Its free trial allows you to download just ten videos in resolutions of 2K, 4K, and 8K.
Conclusion: Inovideo is simple to use. You may download internet videos in four easy steps. It allows you to download videos and allows you to extract audio from them, which can then be saved as a distinct audio file.
6. Leawo Video Downloader
Leawo Video Downloader is an app that allows you to download 720p/1080p movies and music videos from YouTube and other websites. It will enable you to download videos from over 1000 different websites and live streaming videos.
- Leawo Video Downloader includes a live video downloader that allows you to grab YouTube live stream videos.
- It supports two methods for downloading live videos: direct live video URL download and live video M3U8 link to download.
- This YouTube downloader uses advanced video loading technology and hardware acceleration techniques.
- There are no drawbacks to mention.
Conclusion: The Leawo YouTube downloader includes better downloading options, such as defining the maximum number of download jobs. It will provide you with a better user experience if you utilize these options. It’s an easy-to-use and effective tool.
iTubeGo allows you to download videos from practically any video streaming service. The service will enable you to download videos from YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, Vimeo, BBC, and various other sites.
- Videos may be downloaded from over 1000 different online video sites.
- MP3, MP4, M4A, and more formats are supported.
- iTubeGo can download videos in 4K and 8K resolutions.
- Batch downloads are kept in the desktop version.
- A playlist from YouTube can be downloaded.
The free version does not allow you to download playlists.
Conclusion: This software is the best for downloading videos if you are ready to pay for the desktop edition. At any given time, you may download hundreds of SD and HD films.
8. 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a free video downloader that allows you to save videos, playlists, channels, and subtitles from YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Vimeo, and other video websites.
High-quality videos will be downloaded. It is available in HD 1080p, HD 720p, 4K, and 8K resolutions. It is simple to use; copy the URL and put it into the apps.
- New videos from your favourite YouTube channels can be automatically downloaded.
- It allows you to download your YouTube Mix, Watch Later, Favorite Videos, and private YouTube Playlist.
- You will be able to download annotations and subtitles for YouTube videos. It supports 50 languages for this purpose.
- 4K Video Downloader does not work on Android or iOS devices.
- According to the evaluation, there are restrictions on Playlist and Channel downloads with a free account.
- A free version will have ads.
Conclusion: 4K Video Downloader is a simple-to-use app. It will allow you to download high-resolution videos from a variety of video sources.
VideoProc is Digiarty’s most potent media apps. It has powerful video audio downloading, video editing, screen recording, and video-audio conversion features. This lightweight application has an easy-to-use interface and is one of the finest video downloaders for PC and Mac users.
VideoProc, as a media downloader, supports over 1000 video and audio sources. You will be able to download videos, music, playlists, and channels from sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, and Dailymotion with ease.
- Downloading a single movie or collecting videos, such as a Watch Later Playlist or a channel, is a versatile solution.
- Allows the user to choose the output quality and download videos in 4K/1080p; stores the most recent AV1 footage.
- Allows you to record live feeds. Subtitles may be found by searching for them and saving videos with subtitles.
- By activating proxy, you may download films and music from anywhere.
- Converts downloaded video to formats such as MP4, MP3, iPhone, Android, and other 410+ compatible profiles.
- It is only available for Windows and Mac; there is no mobile version.
Conclusion: VideoProc is a good choice if you want a quick and straightforward video downloading solution. VideoProc is the best option if you need a one-stop video solution for downloading, converting, and editing videos.
10. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is a GPU-accelerated application that helps you download 4K HD videos from YouTube and over 1000 other sites quickly and without quality loss. Simple procedures, download videos with a few mouse clicks.
- Download videos in MP4, 3GP, MKV, FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI, and WEMB formats.
- Download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and thousands of other websites.
- The best and fastest video downloading speed is enabled by GPU acceleration technology.
- Batch downloads of 4K, 1080P, and HD video are supported.
- Convert video formats, reduce video file sizes, and edit videos you’ve downloaded.
- For the free basic version, there is no free upgrade service.
Conclusion: WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is the perfect solution for downloading 4K, HD films at high speeds from 1000+ websites. There are no ads or viruses; thus, it is immaculate.
Platform-Based Comparison of the Top YouTube Video Downloader Apps
|YouTube Video Downloader||Platform||Supported File Formats||Download Source||Features||Price||Ratings|
|SnapDownloader||Windows & macOS||MP4, MP3||900 websites: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.||Download video and audio, download YouTube playlists, channels, and VR videos, save videos up to 8K resolution, 900 websites supported, in-app Proxy, high-speed downloads||Free trial or lifetime license for $19.99||5/5|
|YTD Video Downloader & Converter||Windows & macOS||3GP, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP3, MP4, and WMV.||YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe etc.||Download videos from 50+ sites.||Basic: Free|
Premium: $0.99 – $4.99 per month.
|ByClick Downloader||Windows||MP4, WMV, MP3, FLV, 3GP, etc.||All sites are supported||Download entire playlists & channels, entire Instagram pages, etc.||It is available for free.|
Premium version: $4.99.
|VideoHunter||Windows and Mac.||MP3, MP4, WEBM, etc.||Supports more than 1K websites.||YouTube Playlist Download, Batch Download, etc.||Available for free.|
Montly License: $9.95 for 1 device.
Yearly License: $29.95 for 2 devices.
|VideoSolo Inovideo||Windows & Mac||MP4 & MP3||50+ popular websites are supported.||Batch download, advanced download technology, etc.||It starts at $9.95 per month.||4.5/5|
|Leawo Video Downloader||Windows & Mac||MP4, AVI, FLAC, AAC, MOV, MKV, WAV, etc.||1000+ websites are supported including YouTube.||Download live stream videos, 720P & 1080P HD video download etc.||Free trial, The price starts at $29.95 per year.||5/5|
|iTubeGo||MacOS, Windows, Android, and iPhone devices.||MP3, MP4, M4A and other formats.||YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, Instagram, and Dailymotion, Vimeo, BBC, and many 1000+ other platforms.||Download videos from 1000+ online video platforms|
Supports MP3, MP4, M4A, and other formats.
Desktop version supports batch downloads.
Download YouTube playlist.
|Free | Premium: $19.95 yearly license | $29.95 lifetime license for 1 PC, Free Trial.||5/5|
|4K Video Downloader||Windows, Mac, Ubuntu.||MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, etc.||YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, SoundCloud, DailyMotion, etc.||Smart Mode Feature, In-app Proxy setup, 360 degrees videos download, Private YouTube Content download.||Personal License: $15 one time for 3 computers.|
Business License: $75 onetime fee for 5 Computers.
|WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe||Windows, Mac.||MP4, 3GP, MKV, FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI, WEMB.||YouTube, Facebook, Video, Dailymotion, Instagram, Vimeo and 1000+ sites.||– Allow unlimited downloads of 8K, 4K, HD and SD videos from 1000+ sites.|
– Support batch video downloads.
– Convert download videos to other formats.
– 16X faster video download speed with GPU acceleration.
|Free + Premium.
Premium version cost $29.95 (Instead of $59.95) after 50% limited time discount.
|VideoProc||Windows & Mac||MP4, FLV, AV1, webm, m4a, MP3, WAV, iPhone, Android and almost all formats.||YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, Twitch and other 1000+ sites etc.||Save videos, music, playlists and channels from 1000+ sites; record YouTube live; allow batch downloading, select quality, search subtitle.||Free||5/5|
We can quickly identify the benefits and downsides of the finest free video downloaders for Mac/PC/Mobile and the paid ones after becoming acquainted with a wide range of alternatives. With this guide, you should have a better idea of which video downloader is ideal for you.