Some days back I got an email from one of my readers with a question and the exact question was which are the free best tools to open ZIP files.
So, before moving into the tools let us first understand what ZIP feel is and what the need to open it?
What is a ZIP file?
It is a compressed file and it is mostly used in archive format. It is a group of files or folders and all these are compressed into a single file to transfer them easily. Zipping files or folders saves storage space on the server and reduces the time it takes to download on your system.
One can easily open zip file by just double clicking on it and your computer will show you the files and folders contained inside. However, there are varieties of tools available in a market that has an ability to zip or compress one or more files or folders into one ZIP format.+
Using manual methods will take more time and energy in compressing a larger ZIP file. Therefore, it is recommended to use automated methods as some tools have an advance recovery algorithm to extract all the data from corrupt, inaccessible files.
So, Here, I am mentioning 3 best tools to open the ZIP file
What are the 3 Best ZIP File Opener tools to open the ZIP file? What are their features?
- It can quickly repair and recovers the corrupt zip files and that too in bulk.
- Provides a complete support to all ZIP format be it spanned or split.
- It can efficiently handle the error of corrupted ZIP files such as cannot open a file. Not a valid archive.
- Highly compatible with Windows and other compatible software.
- It can extract files from corrupt and inaccessible ZIP archives.
- It facilitates support for all ZIP file format such as spanned or split.
- It can handle common errors of corrupted ZIP files like cannot open the file and not a valid archive with utmost accuracy.
- It can support ZIP files of 32 bit and 64 bit.