We may lose our data from hard disk by accidentally pressing the Delete key. And sometimes a software bug or virus can corrupt your hard disk. In such a case, data recovery software comes into play. You can choose free or paid software as per your decision. Let’s take a quick look at them.
Aryson for Hard Drive Explorer
It is one of the best data recovery software to rely upon. It offers a complete and advanced solution for any kind of lost or corrupted data recovery. For performing the hard drive data recovery, it uses an advanced algorithm. Whether your drives are infected with a virus or you have lost any of your crucial files, this hard drive explorer will definitely help you in getting back all your lost or corrupted data.
- It is capable of recovering data from any kind of storage device like SD card, USB, DVD, CD, Physical Drives, e.t.c.
- It supports master boot record and GUID partition.
- It has Raw recovery mode for recovery of maximum possible data.
- The demo version of this software allows to save up to 2 GB for free.
- It is not applicable in the Linux Operating System.
- It can recover maximum possible data.
SysInfoTools for Hard Drive Explorer
This is an effective tool for fixing all data corruption errors and recover data from corrupt or inaccessible hard drive. This data recovery software can recover data from corrupt drives as well as volumes of internal or external hard drives containing both FAT and NTFS file system. It is the most convenient and effective tool for performing hard drive data recovery both for technical as well as non-technical users.
- It is compatible with all the Windows-based operating system.
- Volume drives containing both FAT and NTFS are supported.
- Multi recovery modes are available depending on the file system.
- You can also preview the data.
- It has got a wonderful feature of Auto search.
- The only preview is available in the free demo version, you cannot recover the data.
- Add customization value partition is not available in the demo version of this software.
Converter Tools for Hard Drive Explorer
It can save and recover permanently deleted data from external hard drive. It can recover data from internal and external hard drive of the computer and also supports raw data recovery from an internal or external hard drive.
- It performs quick data recovery.
- The permanently deleted data are highlighted by RED color.
- It is compatible with all the versions of windows.
- It is capable of recovering data from GPT and MBR hard disk partition.
- It does not run with Linux or UNIX Operating System
- Demo Version of this software does not recover your complete data from Hard Drive
Stellar for Hard Drive Explorer
- This is one of the easiest recovery software to get back all you lost data from HDD.
- It helps to recover data from inaccessible hard drives.
- It is capable of retrieving multiple file types from different storage devices.
- Recovers data with 100% accuracy and is safe to use.
- Can recover data from corrupt, formatted and virus-infected drives.
- Not Effects in Case of Physical Damage
- No any Guarantee for Success
As I have mentioned all the best hard drive explorer to view or explore hard drive, now it’s you call to pick the right one for you. Keep in mind one thing that whichever data recovery software you choose should resolve your query.