Outlook and Gmail are both email clients and used globally by users. Outlook generally stores its emails as a PST file, which can be accessed in all versions of MS Outlook. Gmail is a free web-based email client; therefore, every user wants to use it. When the users switch from Gmail to MS Outlook, and they have face problem accessing email from the PST file of MS Outlook in Gmail Account. In such a condition, you can import the PST file into Gmail, either manual or professional methods. Let’s know the best ways to import the PST file into Gmail.
How to Import PST File into Gmail
There are two different methods given here that will help you during the importing of PST file into Gmail Account. Let’s know the easiest ways for you that help to open PST file without Outlook.
Method 1: Use GAMMO Tool to Import PST into Gmail
Follows the Given Steps for Importing PST File into Gmail
- Step 1. Download and install GSMMO for Microsoft Outlook.
- Step 2. Now, Enter your Gmail ID and click on the Continue button.
- Step 3. Hit on the Allows button to Access your Gmail Account.
- Step 4. Choose PST File from your local system.
- Step 5. Select Migrate All Data option and click on the OK button.
- Step 6. Now, import the PST file into the Gmail account successfully.
Method 2: A Direct Ways for Importing PST File into Gmail
The PST Importer third party application helps you to import your PST file into the Gmail account successfully. The software also helps you to import the PST file into Office 365, Hotmail, Yahoo, and Thunderbird email client.
Follow the Given Steps to Import Your PST File into Gmail
- Install and Run PST Importer Tool.
- Click on the Add Files or Folder button to select the PST file.
- Choose Save as Gmail from the dropdown list of Saving File Format options.
- Select Single or Multiple Mode and Click on the Next button.
- Enter Gmail credentials and click on the Login button.
- Now, your PST File will import into Gmail successfully.
After technical research by the expert, there two best methods that will help you export the PST file into the Gmail account directly. Above given both techniques, therefore, you can choose one of them and import the PST file into the Gmail account. But in my opinion, if you want to use it in business or industries works then use the PST Importer software that will help you importing PST files into different email clients such as Office 365, IMAP, Yahoo, Hotmail, Thunderbird, Zimbra, etc.