If you want to forward all emails from Outlook to Gmail, Yahoo & Hotmail, you can follow the simple setting steps to auto-forward your emails from Outlook to Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo account successfully. Send your email back to Gmail Yahoo or Hotmail automatically without having to forward messages one-by-one. You will need Microsoft Outlook Application and Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo account.
Configure the Setting to forwarding Outlook Emails to Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail
- Open Microsoft Outlook Application and select Tools and choose Rules and Alerts from the dropdown menu.
- Click on New Rules in the pop-up Windows
- Select Start From a Blank Rule at the top of the Rules Wizard pop-up window.
- Choose the option “Check messages when they arrive” under the Step 1 heading, and click Next
- Check the box next to “through the specified account” under the Step 1 heading.
- Then click the blue underlined “specified” under the Step 2 heading.
- Select the email account from the dropdown list in the Account pop-up window that you would like redirected.
- Click Next in the Rules Wizard pop-up window.
- Select the redirect option of “redirect to people or distribution list” or “redirect to people or distribution list as an attachment.”
- Older versions of Outlook use the phrase “forward to people or distribution list” instead of “redirect.”
- Click on the blue underlined “people or distribution list” under the Step 2 heading.
- Type in the Gmail Yahoo or Hotmail address next to the To button in the pop-up window and click OK.
- Click Next twice and then name the rule.
- To select the “Run this rule now” or “Create this rule on all accounts and inboxes,” click the check boxes next to those options before finalizing.
- Click Finish to apply your rule and have all Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail messages redirected back to their respective servers.
When the manual methods fail to forward your emails from Outlook to Gmail or Hotmail Account, then you can try a third-party application to export offline Outlook emails to Gmail or Hotmail.
How to Export emails from Outlook to Gmail, Yahoo & Hotmail Account
Aryson PST File Converter Software is a risk-free utility that permits you to directly forward your emails from Outlook PST file into Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail with all email attachments.
Methods to forwarding email from Outlook to Gmail
Follow the simple steps to forward emails from Outlook into Gmail account:-
- Download PST File Converter Tool, and run.
- Select single or multiple PST files of MS Outlook.
- Click on the Next button to explore the Outlook emails.
- Choose Save as Gmail options from software wizard.
- Enter Gmail users id and third-party app password and click on the sign-in button.
- Select the Outlook email and click on the Convert button.
- Now, forward your emails from Outlook to your Gmail account.