After going through this blog you will be able to understand what is this error code 0x80070021? Why this occurs? Its probable solution causes and what is the right method to solve this error.
It is always frustrating when you get an error message while working on Outlook. This error is not more complicated but due to this error Outlook account become inaccessible. In such condition, users fail to access their emails.
Generally, the error 0x80070021 occurs because of wrong user ID, password and over-sized PST. According to some users, they mostly encounter this error message when they try to take backup or copy PST file to other location. Further, there can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. Additionally, this problem may also arise if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer.
Well if you are also getting such error message then you can also fix this error by yourself manually.
There are two (2) ways to fix 0x80070021 Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
1) Open your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Press the Start button, then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window program, click on the option of “Restore my computer to an earlier time” and then click next.
4) Select the most recent system return point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
5) Click next on the confirmation window.
6) When the repair is done then restarts the computer.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download (0x80070021) repair utility.
2) Install the program and click the Scan button.
3) Press on the Fix Errors button when the scan is accomplished.
4) Restart your computer.
Further, if you are not able to solve this error code through the above mentioned manual method then there is another alternative and hassle-free method which is quite efficient for solving the problem. Try Outlook Recovery Software.
Features of Outlook PST repair tool are:
- Repairs corrupted or damaged Outlook data.
- Scan helps in removing full infected PST files and malicious files.
- It recovers all the deleted Outlook emails, contacts, notes, appointments, journals etc.
- Permits Outlook operators to access those files after scanning.
- It is very easy to download and run recovery and scanning process very easy.
- Solves PST oversized issue.
- Removes virus or malicious files.
- Compatible with all Outlook versions like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013.