Written By Rohit Singh
Updated on July 13th, 2021
After going through this blog you will be able to understand what is this error code 0x80070021? Why this occurs? Its probable solution causes and what is the right method to solve this error.
It is always frustrating when you get an error message while working on Outlook. This error is not more complicated but due to this error Outlook account become inaccessible. In such condition, users fail to access their emails.
Generally, the error 0x80070021 occurs because of wrong user ID, password and over-sized PST. According to some users, they mostly encounter this error message when they try to take backup or copy PST file to other location. Further, there can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. Additionally, this problem may also arise if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer.
Well if you are also getting such error message then you can also fix this error by yourself manually.
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
1) Open your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Press the Start button, then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window program, click on the option of “Restore my computer to an earlier time” and then click next.
4) Select the most recent system return point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
5) Click next on the confirmation window.
6) When the repair is done then restarts the computer.
1) Download (0x80070021) repair utility.
2) Install the program and click the Scan button.
3) Press on the Fix Errors button when the scan is accomplished.
4) Restart your computer.
Further, if you are not able to solve this error code through the above mentioned manual method then there is another alternative and hassle-free method which is quite efficient for solving the problem. Try Outlook Recovery Software.
About The Author:
A technical Expert blogger who enjoys writing about various technologies. Aside from blogging, I enjoy participating in a variety of communities and forums. I also enjoy assisting troubled users.
© Copyrights 2023 by Expertadviceinfo - All Rights Reserved