Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email clients which is used by most of the organization whether they are big or startups. Also used for personal use by many individuals to handle their emails, contacts, calendars, tasks etc and Outlook stores all the data in the PST file format to withstand slow performance or data corruption.
Why we need a PST file Merger?
- To organize multiple PST files.
- It is easy to convert a single PST file rather than numerous files.
- To avoid data loss or unintentional deletion.
- Easily share single file rather than sharing one by one.
Benefits of PST Merge Tool
Key features of PST mergers that everyone needs to know:
- Merges Multiple PST Files – Using any PST merger you can easily combine multiple PST file at once. That helps you save you valuable time as well as efforts.
- Keep data Integrity in check – While merging PST files these tools keeps your original data safe from any kind of corruption.
- No limitation over file size – There is no upper or lower limit of the file size so you can merge any PST file of any size without any hassle.
- Eradicates repeated emails – This premium feature makes it more useful to the user as it removes all the duplicate emails in an instant. You can turn it off if required.
- Quick and safe – These tools are very quick and safe to use. They can merge or join multiple PST files within few seconds.
- Easy GUI – They are very easy to use as they have the simplest and easy to understand GUI.
Why We Use PST Merge Tool Against Manual Method?
- It is not very safe to merge PST files as many times it corrupts the parent PST files.
- Can not combine multiple PST files at once.
- Requires somewhat technical knowledge.
The Process to use PST Merge Tool
- Download the PST Merge Tool from the website.
- Launch the PST Merge software.
- Select multiple PST files that you want to merge into a single file.
- Select any location to save the merged PST file.
- Now select merge PST files option and click Next
- Also, you can encrypt the PST file by applying a password if you want to.
- Merging process would begin, it would take a few minutes for successful completion. And lastly click close.